Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Green really does mean GO!

Green to go , Go Green. The post is regarding the upcoming Earth Day. I know the scientific reasoning for going green on April 22 and I am 100% for that. But  must admit the vain side of me is just happy to have one more day included on my calendar that I can wear my "where is she going with THOSE green pumps"!Mia Women's Reese Peep Toe Heel  No I'm not Irish...yes I wore them on St Patrick's day.
Nevertheless, I digress, April 22 is Earth Day so in it's honor I'm including some ways of doing your part. So whether you chose one of the items below or not, just DO something because as the quote from Wendell Barry states "The earth is what we all have in common.”
  1. Save energy to save money.
  2. Use a reusable container for your water.
  3. Eat smart.
  4. Borrow instead of buying.
  5. Buy in bulk.
  6. Make your own cleaning supplies.
  7. Recycle old cell phones
  8. Plant a garden
  9. Drive the speed limit
  10. Opt for paperless billing
Ok Girls and Boys, Remember April 22, is Earth Day....Go Green!

On the Subject





No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Howard's Show Notes

TODAYshow.com: Home & Garden