Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I find interesting..professionally and personally

Hi Friends,

I have always enjoyed reading and sharing new things.  I guess my thought of becoming a teacher kinda makes sense.  I am a real estate agent,thus I educate people on the different dimensions of real estate.  Keep in mind I also once dreamed of being a psychiatrist too!  I'd rather not tell you how that is playing a part in my profession.....anyways,I digress please subscribe as I plan to create this NewsReal for a place for more than just telling stats,showcasing my listings,or otherwise soliciting for referrals.  This will be a site to see!

Now keep in mind I do have to have time to help people buy,sell,or  rent homes so though I may not post everyday, every post will be worthwhile.  Well gotta go don't forget to share...If your my friend you know my mantra "if you help enough other people get what they want you'll get what you want!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Howard's Show Notes

TODAYshow.com: Home & Garden